OTX ( Open Threat Exchange ):
AlienVault provides OTX Endpoint Threat Hunter and its free, fast, and simple.
AlienVault threat hunting service delivers as much threat intelligence power as OTX Endpoint Threat Hunter. It is the Open & free service that natively uses the community-powered threat intelligence of OTX to scan your endpoints for known indicators of compromise (IOCs).
OTX Endpoint Threat Hunter uses the same agent-based approach as expensive endpoint security tools and DIY open source agents without the expense, complexity, or guesswork.
How It Works
- OTX Endpoint Threat Hunter is available to any registered Open Threat Exchange (OTX) user. It’s free to join OTX.
- To get started, download and install the AlienVault® Agent on the Windows or Linux devices you want to monitor. The AlienVault Agent is immediately ready to find threats.
- You can launch a query on any endpoint from OTX by selecting a pre-defined query that looks for IOCs in one or more OTX pulses.
- Once launched, the AlienVault Agent executes the query, and the results of the query display on a summary page within OTX.
Download Link : https://otx.alienvault.com/
is a Python-based tool which aims at assessing the compromised perimeter during incident response assignments. It allows analysts to perform large scale scans of Windows-based information systems by searching for behavioral patterns described in IOC (Indicator of Compromise) files. The tool is currently composed of two main components:
- The Python Flask-based web interface, used to configure the scans and visualize their results;
- The scanner that connects to remote targets and runs the search for IOCs.
CompatibilityCERTitude is compatible with a wide range of target Windows operating systems, from XP / 2003 to Windows 10 / Server 2016. Though CERTitude can be run from a Linux host, it is only fully supported on Windows as some features may not be implemented on Linux.
- Ability to scan hosts in a way that prevents the target workstation from knowing what the investigator is searching for
- Ability to retrieve some pieces of data from the hosts
- Multiple scanner instances (for IOCs and/or hash scans) can be run at the same time for parallel scanning
- Built with security considerations in mind (protected database, secure communications with hosts using IPSec)
Download Link: https://github.com/cert-w/certitude