is a Windows application for the centralized control and management of remote access to the network through the use of RADIUS, standard protocol widely deployed by various network equipment for central user access and security administration.
ClearBox Enterprise Server deployment areas include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Wi-Fi networks with RADIUS-enabled access points (in WPA-Enterprise mode) for wireless clients authentication;
- Prepaid and postpaid voice-over-IP (VoIP) applications with RADIUS-enabled h323 and SIP gateways, gatekeepers, IP-PBX's such as Cisco, Quintum, Mera, Brekeke, OpenH323, OpenSER, Asterisk and many others;
- Wholesale providers with wide access networks who forward RADIUS authentication and accounting data to end-point providers;
- Internet service providers (ISP) who provide an access to dial-up/ADSL/PPPoE users;
- Networks with RADIUS-enabled firewalls (Cisco PIX, Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server (ISA), etc), VPN hardware/software servers, routers (Cisco, Mikrotik, etc).