is an open source footprinting tool, available for Windows and Linux. It is written in Python and provides an easy-to-use GUI. SpiderFoot obtains a wide range of information about a target, such as web servers, netblocks, e-mail addresses and more.
SpiderFoot is now entirely written in Python, with packages provided for running on Linux/BSD/Solaris systems as well as a py2exe package that can be run on Windows. Once started, SpiderFoot starts up an internal web server that you must then visit using a web browser (IE, FireFox and Chrome should be fine.
All data is stored locally in a SQLite database. This enables a lot of flexibility in data analysis, querying and reporting that I expect to become more fully available in future releases.
- Collects SSL certificate information and performs a number of checks.
- Identifies social media presence on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Looks across all Internet TLDs for presence of the target.
- Performs faster port scanning, with the addition of banner grabbing.
- Performs more thorough DNS analysis of the target.
- Includes many bug fixes and internal improvements.
Download Link : http://sourceforge.net/projects/spiderfoot/files/
More Info : https://github.com/smicallef/spiderfoot/wiki
Grab it from: http://www.spiderfoot.net/