Network Penetration Testing Using Mobile Phones:
Two Penetration Testing Suite Listed Below:
- ANTI - Android Network Toolkit - Android & Apple Phone
- Pwnie Express - Nokia phone
ANTI - Android Network Toolkit:
Anti consists of 2 parts: The Anti version itself and extendable plugins. Upcoming updates will add functionality, plugins or vulnerabilities/exploits to Anti Using Anti is very intuitive - on each run, Anti will map your network, scan for active devices and vulnerabilities, and will display the information accordingly: Green led signals an 'Active device', Yellow led signals "Available ports", and Red led signals "Vulnerability found". Also, each device will have an icon representing the type of the device. When finished scanning, Anti will produce an automatic report specifying which vulnerabilities you have or bad practices used, and how to fix each one of them.
In-order to download the App (version 2.1) click on Register & Download, Choose email/password and you may download straight to your phone.
Make sure 3rd party application is enabled on your phone via Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources.
Download Link : ANTI
The app is also available via Android Market (lite version without *ANY* offensive capabilities in-order to fully comply with Android/Google ToS), named : "AntiLite".
Pwnie Express - Nokia phone
A Nokia N900-based penetration testing platform
- Includes Aircrack-NG, Metasploit, Kismet, GrimWEPa, SET, Fasttrack, Ettercap, nmap, and more
- Custom pentesting desktop with shortcuts to all tools!
- One-click evil AP, WEP cracker, and packet capture!
- Built-in wireless chipset supports packet injection, monitor mode, and promiscuous mode.
- Includes phone, all standard accessories, 2 batteries, & coupler for USB host mode.
Testing Tools manual : Click here
Download Link : Pwnie Express
Enjoy & Thank you for all the feedback/support!!