makes mobile application penetration testing more streamlined for the tester, allowing more time to focus on the test objectives and progress, and less on the tools or the testing environment.
MobiSec - Live Environment Mobile Testing Framework project is a live environment for testing mobile environments, including devices, applications, and supporting infrastructure. The purpose is to provide attackers and defenders the ability to test their mobile environments to identify design weaknesses and vulnerabilities. The MobiSec Live Environment provides a single environment for testers to leverage the best of all available open source mobile testing tools, as well as the ability to install additional tools and platforms, that will aid the penetration tester through the testing process as the environment is structured and organized based on an industry‐proven testing framework.
Using a live environment provides penetration testers the Ability to boot the MobiSec Live Environment on any Intel-based system from a DVD or USB flash drive, or run the test environment within a virtual machine.
- Installed Ubuntu updates via Update Manager
- Updated Metasploit to rev 15158 - Updated SET to rev 1262
- Added SecurityCompass AndroidLabs apk to emulators
- Added SecurityCompass LabServer
- Updated Android SDK Manager to rev 17
- Updated Eclipse and Android plugin
- Updated android-emu.sh script to specify emulator to launch
- Added Ettercap with GUI - Added SQLMap
- Added pptpd, tcpick, tshark
- Added SSLStrip
- Added DroidBox with Android 2.1 emulator
- Added iSniff SSL MitM tool for iPhone
- Added dsniff
- Added SQLiteSpy
- Fixed Ruby install
- Updated BeEF (from github)
- Fixed install script on desktop
- Added support for Lorcon2 msf module
- Added Aircrack-ng and Airgraph-ng
- Fixed Kismet install
- Added Firefox plugins: - Cookies Manager+ - Greasemonkey - HackBar - HttpFox - JSView - MitM Me - Tamper Data - User Agent Quick Switch - XSS Me - Disabled login sound - Changed default user account lockout to 30 mins - Updated desktop background image.